The mission of the Jessica Ann Moore Foundation is to provide services that define a path to success and empower the next generation of leaders through education excellence, holistic wellness, and community engagement.
The vision of the Jessica Ann Moore Foundation is to become known as the education benchmark program in providing a unique functional service tailored to the needs of the individual. Each client will experience an outward and inward journey in their growth as emerging graduates and educated members of our community.
- Provide educational wellness, scholarship assistant, essay writing and economic empowerment.
- Teach and prepare students and adults for collegiate aspirations and provide tutorial programs to prep for the ACT, SAT and college entrance exams.
- Support programs that provide safe environments for youths and adults age ranging from 15 and up.
- Support programs that provide healthy activities.
- Support programs that build healthy mentoring relationships with caring adults and organizations.
- Promote youth programs and leadership development.
Board of Directors
The Jessica Ann Moore Foundation has a talented Board of Directors deploying a mission of growth for the organization.
Dr. Phyllis Moore Tolliver – Co-Founder & CEO
Jessica A. Moore – Co-Founder & Honorary Lifetime Board Member *
Pastor Olanda Tolliver – Chairman of the Board
Carolyn Roney, Vice Chairman of the Board
Barbara Ridley – Treasurer
Ann Slater, CIA